Lodging at Historic Kent Manor Inn
An elegant waterfront hotel on
Maryland's Eastern Shore near Annapolis
Historic Kent Manor Inn takes pride in preserving the elegance of the past, complemented with 21st-century amenities of an intimate, full service hotel. The common areas and 24 guest rooms in the circa 1820 Inn are furnished in the historic English Country Style.
The Inn offers warmth, intimacy and attention to detail in every room with décor that reflects the lifestyle of a bygone era. Italian marble fireplaces, four-poster beds, window seats, balconies or walk-out porches grace several guest rooms, adding additional charm.
Every room is equipped with
your comfort in mind
- Private bath
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite television with LCD displays
- Sitting area
- Quality amenities by Rusk
- Hair dryer
- Smoke-free rooms
- Iron and ironing board
At your service
- Our reservation desk will be closed after 5 p.m. Late arrivals should enter through the main door. Pick up the key and room information at the hostess desk.
- If you need to cancel your reservation with us, please
call 72 hours in advance to avoid paying for the first
night's room with tax.
- Children under 18 are free when staying in the
- Guide dogs and service animals, only, are welcome.